Zhuhai Port: Trucker Ship Crane Interview (C100)
Cinematographer: 刘井彬 Jingbin Liu
Duration: 00:05:39; Aspect Ratio: 1.778:1; Hue: 9.305; Saturation: 0.041; Lightness: 0.045; Volume: 0.251; Cuts per Minute: 1.768; Words per Minute: 32.707

Zhuhai International Container Terminal, Gaolan

Done.
好了。

It needs experience.
需要经验的。

You have been a driver for a long time, haven't you?
您开这车挺长时间了吧?

I have been a driver for more than 10 years.
开了十几年了。

Did you work all these years at the docks?
就一直在港口开这个车?

I have been working here for one year.
在港口开了一年了。

You used to drive big trucks, didn't you?
以前是一直在开那些大车是吧?

Yes, I did.
对啊。

Is it less stressful to work here?
在港口开这个应该会轻松一些吧?

To some degree, yes.
还可以吧。

How many goods do you still need to transport tonight?
今天晚上还要拉多少?

My work will be done tonight after this.
搞完可以下班了。

You mean after uploading these goods?
是指把这一船货全部卸下来?

Right.
对啊。

How much time do you need to finish it?
那您预计得几点?

I don't know yet.
现在还不知道。

How many trucks running for this shift?
你们这一班是几辆车互相之间倒?

5 trucks in one line. We have 3 lines, so there are 15 cars in total.
一条线是五部车,三条线嘛,十五部车。

How many truckers like you are there at the docks?
像您这样的司机我们港口大概有多少人?

XX? Normally we have 2 to 3 shifts for a batch of goods. There are 30...23 cars precisely in a fleet.
XX啊?一两班吧一个物流,一个车队是三十……二十三台吧。

Did you just write down the numbers of the boxes?
你是要把你搭的这个箱子的号码记下来?

Pardon?
啊?

Why did you write it down?
你记这个号码是干什么?

Truckers get paid according to these numbers.
记号码到时候我们要算账的,码头要跟我们算钱的。

What is this number exactly?
那记的这个是什么号码?

The numbes of the cabinet.
后面那个柜啊,那个柜子的号码。

Where are you going?
您到哪边去啊?

I am gong to the place where the goods will be taken.
我到提货的那个地方去,就是把这个箱子提走的那个地方。

So you are following my route, right?
就是我到哪里你到哪里是吧?

Yes!
对对对。
Pad.ma requires JavaScript.