Police not catching the victim
Duration: 00:02:53; Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1; Hue: 33.576; Saturation: 0.101; Lightness: 0.206; Volume: 0.139; Cuts per Minute: 0.346; Words per Minute: 74.646
Summary: Multiple citizen videos published by AAP showing the resident action against the migrant African residents in the neighborhood
- Now what you will do of it, whether you will write it down or something else, I don't know. I say, here's the thief, catch him.
- So many villagers are standing here as witnesses.
- I had told you to show the decoy customer. Who was he, what happened it whom...?
- Yes. Where is the decoy customer?
- [continues] ...give in writing that this is what happened.
- Give in writing? You are telling me, the deal is happening in front of us and you want in writing?
- It is that... [we] are from the legal [system]. How can you...in front of legal people?
- Then either you take our word for it...
- I am. Tell me what you were saying.
- While talking... talk with force, only then will...
- ...they ran away...
- Send your ladies [police constables]. At least send them.
- There are drugs in this vehicle.
[phone rings] - Yes, tell me.
- Who knows? Maybe it was consumed or thrown away.
- Let's go to the [police] station and talk.
- Why [police] station? Let's take them to AIIMS.
- Yes. Let's go, take them there.
- Now, even if it was opened repeatedly, let's examine it. You guys make way and... we'll do it here itself, sir.
- Let's do it here itself.
- Let's do it here first.
- Make way.